24/01/2011

Narrative Objects - story letting and staging.


Back to University today and I am so ready to get stuck into another project after a long 6 weeks off over Christmas! -- I sure have missed it!
The project is called Narrative Objects - story letting and staging. Our protagonist is Lucy May Schofield who is an artist and a book binder. Lucy makes objects into house stories that may otherwise go untold. In creating narratives, she accompanies the viewer on a journey, often manifesting in an installation, multiple or artist's book.

My options on what I could create is-
1. A Permanent space for Lucys Bibliotherapy
2. A Transient (travelling) space.
3. A Temporary space (Installation/experience/exhibition)

This is this means I need to get onto the Internet and into the library and get some research done!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment